Custom Gown Policies
We specialize in original designs ONLY. Our general turnaround time for Gowns: 2-8 months, depending on design.
Policy and Procedures
1. Consultations: Client will have up to one hour with the designer. Second step (sketch/samples) fee includes (1) sketch. If client wants to reschedule consultation date, it must be at least 48 hours in advance or client will have to pay an additional $25 reschedule fee. The consultation fee covers time sourcing for material & notions to make custom garment.
2. Deposit fee: Client will pay a 40% deposit fee of the total cost order.
a. The deposit is non-refundable
b. Designer will not start on the order unless the deposit fee has been paid.
c. Only PAID deposits or in full are considered as a VALID ORDER.
3. Fittings: Client is entitled to 3-5 (more if needed) fittings located at designer's place of business ONLY.
a. Designer will not meet client outside place of business or studio hours for fittings.
b. Client is limited to 2 guests at each fitting.
c. Fittings can last up to one hour. During this time, designer will make adjustments to the garment, client can ask for minor changes if needed. Client must pay 60% of the remaining balance at the last fitting.
○ Client must cancel appointment 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment if conflict of time arises.
○ Please be aware of your arrival time. Note: The schedules allotment of time will NOT be extended but will only last the remaining of that time.
5. Designs: Once order is placed, fabric is purchased. Client has 24 hours to change design request or design will be AS IS.
6. No refunds on any custom made orders.
(For online clients: Once deposit is made, it will be considered as an agreement of signature. You are acknowledging that you understand the full policy and procedures for Lacy Collection custom designs)